Hotel Prag is located in the city center. Hotel was inaugurated in 1929 and it is one of the oldest hotels in Belgrade with long tradition. The hotel was built in several stages, starting from 1929, 1936 and 1978. The beauty of the building itself, the specific architectural modernism of the twentieth century Europe, placing it in one of the buildings under the protection of the Institute for Protection of Cultural Monuments.

Even after a complete renovation Hotel Prag in Belgrade has maintained its traditional hospitality, warmth and cordiality, typical for this region. The spirit of old, bohemian Belgrade, which is present in the Hotel Prag, will return you to the glorious times of our capital.

As the hotel is located in downtown, within walking distance of major attractions, monuments, institutions, entertainment and shopping.

The hotel was built by the architect Djura Borošić, in one of the most famous shopping street in the center of Belgrade. It was exhibited at the first Salon of Architecture in 1929 and exhibition of Yugoslavian modern architecture in 1939. as a beautiful work of art deco style. Hotel Prag was built in the period from May to November 1929 and was officially opened in December the same year.

Originally, the hotel "Prag" had two entrances - the main entrance from Kraljice Natalije street and the second one from Balkanska street. That entrance ran into café. The main entrance is only designed for the reception of guests of the hotel and leads directly into the hotel hall and the hotel's main staircase, therefore it is of great importance to its processing out from the crowd. Thus, at the hotel "Prag" in Belgrade, the main entrance and the stairwell towers are surfaced in artificial marble, a facade Teran and artificial stone. Later, in 1936, the hotel was renovated twice. Earlier this year, carried a slight internal refurbishment and extension of the parapet 1 meter, but at the end of 1936 began a comprehensive work on the hotel. Performed to upgrade the hotel from Balkan street and then relocated and expanded restaurant space, and open the third entry. This entry was probably then, like today, led the official premises (workshops, laundry, kitchen), are thus completely separated from public areas of the hotel.

When it was built, the hotel had four floors with seven rooms, which offered magnificent view on Sremska ravnica, Topčider and Avala. During renovation in 1936 six more rooms were built on each floor.The fifth floor and partly the mansard were built as well.

Hotel "Prag" in Belgrade, according to the technical documentation, providing its guests exclusive accommodation in a single room, which is fully in line with the fact that the building is located in the city core and that its services were mainly aimed at business people. Shared toilets and one bathroom were constructed on each floor, which complied with standards of the hotel’s architecture at the time are designed jointly toilets and one bathroom, which suited the contemporary standards of hotel architecture. Namely, except for the guests who stayed at the apartments, the luxury of having the private bathroom was not predicted for interwar hotels, only the number of shared sanitary facilities varied depending on the rank of the object itself.